Monday, July 7, 2014

Outfit of the day #3

Re-wore my goodwill vest again! Really liked my outfit today and had a good time in it, so I figured I would post. Today I woke up, worked out--arms day, ate breakfast and lunch and then met Sam at otherlands at around 2:30. We hung there until 3:30, went to goner and then back to her house to hop in one car. After that we headed to her cousin Miles' house--who, by the way, is the most attractive, friendliest young hippie I've ever met, more about him later--and hung with him for a while. After that we went to target and now I'm at home. 
here's today's outfit:
vest from goodwill, skirt from target, shoes are black converse, black y'all socks and sunglasses from target as well
today's purchases:
probably going to wear it to work tomorrow or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment