Sunday, July 6, 2014

Eating healthy/seeing Sam


Figured I would double post since I haven't posted anything for a while. today Sam got back in town from her backpacking trip in Wyoming! she was gone for a month and so her mom and boyfriend planned a surprise get together today at their house. we swam and she got to hang out with family. 
also, I've been trying to eat healthier over the past couple of months. 1,200 calories or so a day--I know it's too few, I've recently decided to up them to 1,450--and I've been working out every morning at around 8:15. so as a result of this, I've found a ton of awesome healthy recipes and decided to give one a shot today! it was baked Parmesan tomatoes. they were great, and I'm not a huge tomato fan. just tasted like a really juicy pizza! only took about 15-20 minutes to make also. if anyone actually reads this and wants the recipe, feel free to comment or whatever and I'll make a new post with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment