Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My First Post

Hm, what to write? I guess I'll go ahead and lay out my plans for all to read. For this blog I plan on posting my art, photography, small crafts and day to day musings. I would like to have something that reflects me and my growth as an artist/person as I transition from high school to college to working life. I want to have something to look back on and to remember what I was like and what I was thinking at a certain period in my life. What was my style? What type of art was I doing? What thoughts went through my head? What did I like to wear, read, eat? You know, just the small things. So, I guess you could call this a personal blog. If you choose to follow me and read my posts, you will get to know me and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read about my life!

So, as of right now I am a senior in high school. I take AP art at St. Agnes Academy and love to do theatre in my spare time. I also love photography, drawing, painting, watching tv--Adventure Time, Sherlock, anything HGTV, etc--and spending time with friends. I'm into more bohemian things but I like to believe that there's a little bit of a dark side to me in my fashion. I am very sarcastic and cynical, most of my friends and my family call me Daria, however, through this blog I'm going to try to let only my positive side show; no one likes a pessimist, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment